Mediabox App is one of the best apps that contains millions of movies and videos. It is available on IOS, Android, Windows, and MAC. There are different ways to install the App on each device. For example, if you want to install this App on windows or mac, then you need some Android emulator through which you can play movies, videos, or any clip online on this App.
In this guide, we will tell you how to install the media box app on Android, IOS, Windows, and Fire TV. The latest version of this App is 2.4.1 for Android and 2.3.5 for IOS. In the most recent release, many bug fixes and new suggestions are added.
New Features in Mediabox App
Here are new changes and new features in this App.
- There were some errors on players. Many users claim that player while watching the HD movies usually crashes. In this case, they fixed the crashed problem issue.
- Media Box App was available in many language subtitles. In the new update, they added more language as a subtitle to facilitate the users.
- It is also showing the TV Calendar.
- For me, it is a fantastic feature in which you can choose a movie for yourself or your friend. You can allow the App to select the film yourself. In other words, this specification is also known as “Pick a Movie” feature.
- In the latest update of this App, it supports Amazon Fire TV remote app, which is excellent.
- Many search filters are added. You can search with the latest videos or movies or with date or time.
- If you are a VLC player user, then you can choose the VLC player as default. In the previous version, there was no VLC player. Now you can watch high ultra movies without buffering.
- In the IOS app, more subtitles are added.
You may look:- Mobdro Not Working Issue Is Fixed
Install Mediabox App on Android
Before start installing, make sure that you have enabled the unknown source installation because whenever you download or install App using APK. You have to install it using an APK file. First, download the APK file from trusted sources then save it in your Android phone. Open the collected data from the Android device and install in your Android phone. You will see the install tap there. Tap on install button. Moreover, the App will take only a few seconds to install. It will ask just a few questions.
Install App on IOS/iPad
Media box is also available on IOS devices in which you can install the App on iPad 2,3 and 4. The App supports all the IOS version. If you have MAC device, you can install the App even on MAC.
- Go to the Safari browser and visit the link to download the App for MAC.
- Wait for pop up to install the App on iPad.
- It will take a few seconds until the install option appears.
- Click on the install options and go back to the home screen.
- Now, wait for the App to install and launch the App. This time your phone will show the new pop up “untrusted Developer.”
Now you are facing the error of untrusted developers. Now let the App to install on your iPad device.
- Go to Settings > Click on General.
- Find the Profile & Device Management option in settings.
- Select Profile for Media Box HD App.
- Click on Trust for two times and its okay now.
Install Media Box HD App on Windows
Media App is not available on Windows or MAC directly. But we can install this App using the Android emulator for which we will use the Bluestacks software. Bluestacks software helps the users to download and install the mobile applications on Windows or MAC. You cannot install the App on windows directly. Therefore, you need some medium to make it fit.
On the other hand, there is another Nox App player which helps the users to install the media Box app on the Windows. Follow the steps:
- Download the bluestack software or Nox player for Windows.
- Open any software you recently installed from above steps.
- Open the desired folder in which you saved the APK file of media box Hd app.
- Wait for few seconds and App will install on your Bluestack or Nox player emulator.
- Enjoy free videos, clips, or videos on your Windows or MAC.
How do I download media box to my computer?
If you have Windows or MAC on your PC, then we recommend that download the APK file from here for MAC or Windows. It depends on the operating system you are using it on your computer. Moreover, if you are using the Windows, then download for Windows. Now its time to download some emulators on which you can run the APK file.
Let suppose you have downloaded the bluestack then open the downloaded file in your pc so that they will start installing on the computer.
What’s the best streaming app for FireStick?
There are hundreds of free apps that are available that you may or may not run on the Firestick. From them, a lot of the apps are not recommended and contains malware or virus. In this guide, we recommend visiting for the Media Box application for your Android or if you have Firestick. Download it for the Firestick; it will be better. The best way is to install the APK file from your android phone and install it. It will take few seconds to install.
How do I verify my media box app?
It takes only a few minutes if you want to verify it for your MAC or iPhone because verify iPhone users usually face problems. Therefore, let see how to check this App on MAC or iPhone.
- Open the Media HD App and Go to the Profile where you will see the Device Management options.
- You will see the trust option there. Enable this option to verify the App on your iPhone.
How do I trust a media box on my iPhone?
If you want to enable the Trust for media box, then we are sharing that verification on iPhone for this App and enabling Trust are both same. Therefore, if you want to allow the Trust to you have to follow a few steps. Similarly, when you install a third party app on android phone, you enable the unknown source. Therefore, likewise, allow for the iPhone.
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone. In general, you will see the Device management option in Profile.
- Select the Profile related to your App. In this case, open the App for the Media Box.
- Press on the Trust.
- Enjoy Free Videos on iPhone.
Is Media Box legal?
Media Box is legal in almost everywhere because all the videos and clips are free of cost and APK file is available which you can install without paying. In nearly all the devices, you can install this App easily. In MAC or Windows, install it with the Bluestack emulator.
We recommend that if you watch a movie every week or every day, then go for this App. Because the media box contains thousands of free videos which you can enjoy without paying in multi-language subtitles. On the other hand, if you want to download it, make sure to download the App from MAC, Windows, Ipad, tablets, or even mobile phones from the official sources.