Spotify is a popular app that no one needs any introduction. If you still don’t aware of the Spotify and lives in stone ages, then we are here to tell you that Spotify is an online streaming application which helps the users to listen million of music each day. Spotify is available in the free version as well as in paid version. You can use the paid version to access all the features of the Spotify app. One of the functionalities of Spotify is Spotify web player which helps the music lovers to listen to the hundred of video songs with live streaming.
On the other hand, there are many live streaming apps instead of Spotify then why Spotify? Here we have some fantastic features of Spotify that will help you to understand why everyone supports Spotify?\
Features: Spotify Web Player
- You can access the Spotify web player easily. Access is easy when we use Spotify on the web. If you are traveling in other cities and you have to access the Spotify web player on different laptops. You don’t need to worry when you are using web player fo Spotify.
- Moreover, if you are in a party, home or another place, you can easily access your all Spotify music libraries and listen to music anywhere you want. Go to the Spotify account, open the account with your name and password, and access the report in a single click.
- Desktop apps usually do not have hotkeys, and the Spotify web player has this feature. You can quickly get Spotify web player download link from our website. If you are using multiple apps and you don’t have time to play the next song, then you can easily use the following play button options. If you are using google chrome or firefox, then you can download the extension for hotkeys that can save you time and improve the working experiences with another app at the same time.
- Web API enables you to connect with Social networks. There are many options to integrate with the Spotify web player include twitter, facebook, and other websites.
- Many of the live-streaming apps have little complications in the design, and it is difficult to understand the composition. You have to search in google for all the time like “How to.” In the case of Spotify web player, you don’t need to worry about this. The design is user-friendly. Spotify is like other web application appear on your desktop. Spotify does not have a radio feature. Overall, the interface is easy and understandable.
How to Fix Spotify Web Player, not Working Chrome
Many of the users claim that they find some difficulties in using the Spotify player on google. Spotify web player an error occurred while using the player on the google chrome. Here are the few things that you need to try if your Spotify web player not loading. What you need to do is:
1: Clear cache of Chrome
Spotify player used the cached copy every time you run it. Therefore, you don’t need to face this issue every time what you have to do is to clear the cache. Go to the three-dots of your browser. Go to the settings of your Chrome, and you will see the clear browsing cache option. Clear all the cache data to work the Spotify web player properly. Moreover, if you are not getting the clear cache option in google chrome then go to the advanced settings.
On the other hand, if you are facing this issue in Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Microsoft Edge, then you can clear the cache and try again.
2: Enable protected Content
“Playback of protected content is not enabled” this issue is common when you are using the chrome first time without updating. Maybe, you are using some old version of Chrome. Therefore, protected content in Chrome is disabling. You have to enable protected content. Sometimes, you get this issue when the new update of any operating system arrives.
- Open the new tab in Chrome.
- Go to settings > Content.
- Scroll down and go to the protected content and use the toggle button to enable the option.
If you found already the toggle in ON for all the options, then toggle off all the options and enable it again. It refreshes every protected content and Spotify web player will start working.
3: Connecting to a device
If you are using the Spotify on Multiple devices then maybe you cause some issues. Switching between the different methods can cause problems it not working.
- , First of all, you have to load the Spotify web player on your computer.
- Load another instance on one of the other devices at the same time.
- Go to the Settings and accessories on the other equipment you connected.
- Now try to switch between the two devices.
4: Use Different browser
If still its not working correctly, then you need to try an alternative browser. Change the current browser and open the Spotify player in a different browser. Before using web player on another browser. We recommend you to clear the cache. If you are using the Mozilla Firefox, then try Chrome or brave browser.
If you still want to use on the same browser, then you can uninstall the current version and download the latest version and try it on the new browser. Hope your problem on web player proxy on working will fix.
Many browsers support Spotify Web Player include Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, and Microsoft Edge. The desktop Spotify web app uses the system resources on startup. You should uninstall the Spotify client and web player instead.
With the web player, you can listen to unlimited music without any problem. There is some problem in using the web player, but if you read this guide correctly, then you will not get any problem. Have you faced any bad experience or problem while using the Spotify player then let us know, we will help you to solve the issues.